The Breach The Breach

Great game!

Loved it. You did a great job conveying the creepiness in the atmosphere. It was challenging enough, but apart of me wanted to see a more bad-ass weapons arsenal. Another remark is that I thought that the graphics and animations seemed too 'cartoony' for this type of game - the main guy's run seemed very Looney Tunes, for example. But its just a minor thing, really - great game! 5/5

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

meh

Co-author Neg, plx.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

aaw

I love you. I got >125000! yay!

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

It was great

Until I found out that you can stand on the far right side on the first platform, and still avoid getting hit by the wave.

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

hehe, nice

but it's very easy to cheat... Just keep pressing Tab+Enter everytime a zombie appears

England Crusaders England Crusaders

Wow

A very nicely preformed game there! Too bad people are too dumb to understand the concept, therefore, the low score... Bah. I liked it, and I will keep playing until I'm on top of that hi-score board!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

omg

VERY nice, but a LOT of text seemed to be cut in half, the sentences barely never finished

Ok, some stolen secrets so far

1. The main character looks an awful lot like Guybrush from MI 4 *hint hint*
2. The hobo in the alley is one of the cardboard figures in the ending of MI 3
3.The sheep is from Toonstruck, I think. THey had a sheep in that position aswell.
4. I recognize a LOT from Sam & Max, backgrounds and such

Otherwise, I found this game to be VERY fun, braintwitching, and... fun!

Beast0 responds:

yeah text is fucked, nevermind. Erm as for the stolen things, the characters face looks a bit like guybrush yeah, dunno about the hobo, never played monkey island 3, and i dunno what toonstruck is ??. Sam n Max tho yeah, stole shitloads! the ball of twine replaced with a scud missile, BO SHANK BABY! the disco too stole from the concept art for S&M2.

ARENT I A NAUGHTY BOY!

My tutorials ep 6 My tutorials ep 6

Pretty good

But it was kinda wrong. You should always start with drawing a base, a scaffold of how you want the character to look like, with decent proportions and stuff. And THEN you can add the bodyparts. Oh well, I guess your way works too. We all are different. But you forgot about the crotch! The crotch, man!

Gofthick-animation responds:

lol, oops, cant forget the crotch

X227 - The Game v2.0 X227 - The Game v2.0

Dude(s), that's friggin sweet!

The one-line summary says it all!

Flash particles tutorial Flash particles tutorial

Wow!

Rellay a 1st class tutorial, you should definitely make some more like this one! Good pictures, easy to understand... Hell, it has everything!