The Transformer The Transformer

Love it, a close-to perfect short.

Hah, lovely! I do agree on the battle sequence someone mentioned earler - a traditional olde fistycuffs brawl-scene would indeed be swell!

Shamoozal: GFGames #4 Shamoozal: GFGames #4

Great stuff!

Oh, this was just a lovely piece of work! It really differs from most of the stuff submitted these days, its nice to see every now and then.

Storybook 2: gel Storybook 2: gel

Ode to a Fork Shirt.

That was great, maybe even better than the first one. You managed to pull off some great fighting only using images, that takes skill. Perfect narration aswell. Oh, and does this mean that there will be a sequel for "Mt. Windy"? A boy can only hope...

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Dustball responds:

That WAS the sequel! And since it took SO long to do, and no one voted very well, the answer is no. But these slideshows are fun to do, so you can count on some more of these!

21: X-mas Special 21: X-mas Special

Awesome

Wow. You pulled off a good parody indeed. Hope to see some more from whoever animated it.

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

Whoa

This movie rocked. The only thing that could have been an improvement to this has gotta be the graphics. They could have been slightly better. Awesome music

Get-lost responds:

Okey thanks

A Breen Christmas A Breen Christmas

Duude!

That must be one of the... nicest movies i've seen for a long time!

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

Duude

If it was really your first project, Cudos! major cudos! If cudos was in the dictionary, your picture would be next to it! Youre so cudos, that cudos would be cudos if cudos cudos... Where was I? Oh, yeah. Pie. Mmm... pie.

the trials of a pop-up the trials of a pop-up

I... nere thought of it that way before

This makes me want to click every popup I see!! Yay for you!

Incompetent Chivalry Incompetent Chivalry

Duuude

Awesome movie, as always. I did like the animation on CH, but the humor totally made up for that small blagh. Bravo!

Skruggs responds:

No more sticks for me

Mr.Pickles Mr.Pickles

'Twas a decent movie

I especially like his waving headband in the beginning, the rest was ok too. Great choice of music, but I strongly disagree on the color of Mr. Pickles blood. I vote for greenish. Nice work, Mr poopmoose