View Profile AngryAxel

282 Movie Reviews

Love it, a close-to perfect short.

Hah, lovely! I do agree on the battle sequence someone mentioned earler - a traditional olde fistycuffs brawl-scene would indeed be swell!

Great stuff!

Oh, this was just a lovely piece of work! It really differs from most of the stuff submitted these days, its nice to see every now and then.

Ode to a Fork Shirt.

That was great, maybe even better than the first one. You managed to pull off some great fighting only using images, that takes skill. Perfect narration aswell. Oh, and does this mean that there will be a sequel for "Mt. Windy"? A boy can only hope...

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Dustball responds:

That WAS the sequel! And since it took SO long to do, and no one voted very well, the answer is no. But these slideshows are fun to do, so you can count on some more of these!

85 Game Reviews

Great game!

Loved it. You did a great job conveying the creepiness in the atmosphere. It was challenging enough, but apart of me wanted to see a more bad-ass weapons arsenal. Another remark is that I thought that the graphics and animations seemed too 'cartoony' for this type of game - the main guy's run seemed very Looney Tunes, for example. But its just a minor thing, really - great game! 5/5

meh

Co-author Neg, plx.

aaw

I love you. I got >125000! yay!

1 Art Review

Top-notch.

Whoa, nice one! I concur with the previous speaker in every way.

I feel so old, looking at my flash favourites..

Axel Hammarback @AngryAxel